Airport Research Center GmbH (ARC) is a leading global provider of professional airport planning and decision support services and products to optimize investments and reduce operational costs.
With the CAST Airport Software Suite, ARC provides a unique simulation, allocation and optimization environment, covering terminal, airside, ground handling traffic and all corresponding resources, and processes. The scalability and flexibility of CAST enables planners and operators to work with aggregated or highly detailed models. The use of CAST does not only lead to an optimised infrastructure and efficient operations, but also allows quicker and more reliable decisions as well as an enhanced communication with decision makers and stakeholders.
Strong partners including IATA, Eurocontrol, Fraport and Airbus are cooperating with ARC in projects like Level of Service assessments, performance based airport management and real-time What-if scenario decision support.
CAST Terminal provides a realistic and flexible simulation of processes and passenger movements in an airport terminal including check in, security control, passport control, retail, gate holdroom, baggage reclaim, customs etc.
• Scenario-based analysis of terminal facilities
• Calculation of resource requirements for long- and short-term
• Level of Service analysis and optimisation of passenger convenience
• Bottleneck identification and test of potential mitigation measures
CAST Aircraft simulates the aircraft traffic at and around the airport, including approach, runway, taxiway, apron and stands.
The software is a reliable decision support tool for:
• Runway, taxiway and apron capacity analysis
• Demand-driven infrastructure development and expansion planning
• Optimisation of resource utilisation and delay reduction
• Performance-driven process optimisation like Airport
Collaborative Decision Making, de-icing strategies, operational concepts, new technology
CAST Vehicle is a simulation and analysis tool for vehicle and ground handling traffic. It offers decision support for:
• Planning, optimisation and validation of the airside road network and Ground Support Equipment (GSE) facilities (space, location)
• Assessment of KPIs like delays, travel times and queuing considering interaction with aircraft traffic
• Assessment of required GSE equipment and identification of efficient GSE allocation strategies
Airport Research Center’s latest development CAST Express is designed to support airports by a fast and throughout capacity assessment of terminal processes and facilities. The tool can be used for facility requirement analyses as well as for the assessment of Level of Service quality performa...| » Further reading
CAST Stand Allocation is one of the latest additions to the CAST Airport Software family. CAST Stand Allocation supports airports, airlines as well as consulting companies in long, medium and short term stand planning and provides answers to questions like: - What is the stand demand and buffer ...| » Further reading
Airport Research Center is the independent partner for airports and authorities to determine the airport’s declared capacity using state-of-the-art simulation technologies ARC’s consulting service includes a comprehensive analysis of historical or planned flight schedules to identify representat...| » Further reading
Airport Research Center GmbH
Phone: +49 241 16843-0
Fax: +49 241 16843-19
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.